Adsense

Go Green!

Go Green!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Charity & Giving

I recently started to support a cause! They need our help! It doesn't cost us any money just a few minutes of your time!

I am supporting ""To Write Love On Her Arms". This organization is wonderful they help people who need a little hope in there lives! They find help for people for are struggling with depression and who are addicts or have addictions. Also helping people who are prone to self injury and for those who want to commit suicide.

TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms) is here to encourage and help reform and inspire! They also provide investment for those people and get them into treatment as well as recovery.

Spread some love especially at this time as this is a rough time of the season for people who are down and out!

I can tell you from personal experience, that people are hurting and need our help! I work at a Police Department and see the need. Hopefully you can take a few minutes not even ten minutes today to let someone know you care!

Ok..let me remind you..there is no cost, just your time! Pleasse visit my blog @tulip1810.wordpress.com. Click on the socialvibe there on the upper left and join Coffeemate in helping us support this cause!

In case I forgot to tell you have a Wonderful Christmas! They will appreciate your support!

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment